Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users might be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
FiberQuirks may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site
: We might need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
• To improve customer service : Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We never share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics that might be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails : We might use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order, and also to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We might share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys, and shipping orders. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided you have given us your permission. In addition, I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that might include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We might use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided you have given us your permission.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not store, process, or transfer your information outside the EU. You can reference the SiteGround and MailChimp Privacy Policies to learn more about their privacy protections for any information they might transfer.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have various rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah N. Ader, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at FiberQuirks@gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Deborah Ader, Anna Paulownalaan 1, 4835 LA, Netherlands.
This document was last updated on May 25, 2018